Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Upon graduating from the 织物造型 program, students will be able to:
- construct professional trend presentation boards for a potential client’s needs;
- re搜索 trends and use critical thinking to determine future style direction in both 家居服装时尚预测;
- identify and analyze new forecasting trends from publications and cultural events;
- re搜索 historical periods and translate this re搜索 into current trends;
- work collaboratively as part of an organization in a professional manner with clients;
- use computer technology with ease and evaluate future innovative software for clients in the creation of forecasts and boards; and
- demonstrate knowledge of current and innovative manufacturing technology and processes 在面料造型领域.